Friday, December 20, 2013

Apple-Orange-Celery Juice

This is the very first juice that I made with my juicer. The idea is to eventually get to the point where you have more green vegetables than fruit in your juice to get the maximum benefit of natural juicing. This combination is very sweet and you could easily add a stronger flavored vegetable like spinach or kale. I will be trying that next! I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed the celery flavor in this one!


I used 2 apples, 2 stalks of celery and one small orange.




This combination is so amazingly good that it almost feels like cheating. There is a lot of fruit sugar in this, but again, I'm a beginner when it comes to juicing so I am going to work my way up to some of the stronger flavors and I'll be adding spinach next. 

If you are an experienced juicer or have just started and have some combination recommendations I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment and I will give them a try.

1 comment: