Friday, August 30, 2013

The Back in the Day Bakery Cookbook


Let me just say that I love this cookbook. I'm a southern girl with a sweet tooth. American by birth and Southern by the grace of God. Yeah, I said it... Anyway like I was saying, as a southerner with a sweet tooth this book hits the spot. This book is full of recipes for old fashioned treats; homemade cakes, frostings, pies, puddings,breads, and much more abound within. Don't worry, you definitely don't have to be from the south to appreciate these wonderful goodies! My family has loved everything that I have made from this cookbook. The recipes are easy to follow and so far there has not been one recipe that I have had to go and search for a special ingredient before I could even try it. One of my goals for this blog is to find a cookbook that I will make my way through and make every single recipe and this one is definitely a contender.


No comments:

Post a Comment