Friday, November 15, 2013

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


I have no idea who gave this recipe to me but I have been making them since 2012 and we love them at my house. So if you are the person who gave me this wonderful recipe give me a shout out and I will be happy to give you credit! 

Ingredients:

1 can of pumpkin (not pie mix)
2 cups sugar
1 c vegetable oil
2 eggs
2 tsp baking soda dissolved in 2 tsp of milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 cups all purpose flour
4 tsp baking powder
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 bag of dark chocolate chips or morsels



Directions:

Mix together pumpkin, sugar, oil, eggs, milk mixture, and vanilla. 
(Try to refrain from drinking this yumminess)


In a separate bowl combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. 


Add flour mix to wet mixture one cup at a time to incorporate evenly.


Add the entire bag of chocolate chips.


Scoop and bake in a 350* oven for about 10-12 minutes. I usually line my baking sheets with parchment paper but after making the cookie mix I discovered that I was out and used aluminum foil instead. Don't judge-the nearest grocery store is a Wal-Mart that's 20 minutes away and it's raining out. That trip just couldn't be done this morning...


This makes 34 cookies with the size scoop that I use, but I like my cookies a little on the larger side. These are not crunchy cookies, They have more of a whoopie pie texture. They are done when the center springs back when you slightly push in on them. 


Enjoy!
Monlat




No comments:

Post a Comment