Friday, December 20, 2013

My New Obsession:The Fusion Juicer





I have been curious about juicing for a little while now and have been looking into juicing as a way to help with my transition into healthier eating. I love to cook and eat and I can't imagine going on an extreme all juice diet, but I do want to start taking a more active interest and role in my own health. So off to research juicers on the internet I went. There are a lot of juicers out there at at lot of different price points. Boy, if you want to read some nasty reviews go in search of a juicer! I decided on the Fusion Juicer, but if I had gone by the rating on Amazon alone, it would definitely have been a no go. There are 16 negative 1 star reviews and only 8  positive 5 star reviews. There are a lot of negative reviews on this one, but I got it on sale and I thought that I would give it at try. I got it from Wal-Mart and have never had a problem when returning things that didn't work so I decided to give it a try. Maybe I bought the only working model, but I have had no problems with this machine so far. Now, I've only been using it a little over a week, but I haven't run into any of the problems that have been mentioned around the reviews. The only thing that I see as a negative is that the fine mesh sieve needs to be cleaned when you finish so that it is easier to wash. If you don't like to clean up right away, from what I saw in reviews the Breville juicer seems to get points for easy clean up. So, the moral of this story is sometimes you just have to take a chance and go for it and this time it worked out for me. I will be posting the juices I make as I get more organized! 

No comments:

Post a Comment