Friday, September 6, 2013

Electric Griddle Love




My gadget of the week is the electric griddle. I do so love my electric griddle. If you don't own one I highly recommend getting one. They are inexpensive, starting around $20 on  up and you can find them anywhere from Wal-Mart to William & Sonoma. I have a cheapie one that I got from Wal-Mart and it is one of my favorite kitchen appliances. So don't feel as though you have to buy one of the $200 mega griddles to get lots of benefits.  I do a little of everything on my handy dandy griddle. I can cook 6 pieces of french toast, grill 6-8 chicken thighs, 8 salmon patties, pancakes, grilled cheese, fried eggs, and warm tortillas. This baby makes bacon and sausage a snap as well. It comes with a little drawer in the front to catch any drippings that may occur. If you are a beginning cook or just someone who somehow overlooked this helpful gadget think of making a small investment in one, it can make batch cooking easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment