Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Marinated Pork Chops


This is the marinade that I use for both pork chops and steaks. It's a little sweet and is made up of ingredients that I always have around so it can be thrown together without any special trips to the grocery store.


Ingredients:

1/4 c. olive oil
1/4 c. soy sauce
2 Tbsp. honey
1 tsp. chopped garlic
1 tsp. minced garlic

Directions:

I put everything in a mason jar and shake until it's thoroughly mixed . 


I like to use these boneless loin chops they tend cook evenly . 


Put chops in a resealable bag and pour in marinade. You can do this in the morning and they are ready for dinner time, but if you are in a pinch marinating for just an hour gives plenty of flavor too.


I cook them on my handy dandy electric griddle. Ya'll I love this thing, if you don't have one you don't know what you're missing. I was able to cook all 8 chops at once. I cook them at 350* for about 6 minutes on each side.


Voila! I put them on a platter, cover them with foil and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving and they will be nice and juicy. No dry chops here!

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment